About IB Mathematics Online Tuition in Singapore
What will students learn?
Two new courses will become part of the Diploma Programme (DP) in 2019, both taught at the Higher level (HL) and Standard level (SL). The first is Mathematics: analysis and approaches and the second is Mathematics: applications and interpretation. Each course approaches topics at varying levels of teaching hours. This guide will provide some insights into which course will be the best fit for your school and students.
The courses are separated by how they approach mathematics, described generally by the table below:
Mathematics: analysis and approaches
- Emphasis on algebraic methods
- Develop strong skills in mathematical thinking
- Real and abstract mathematical problem solving
- For students interested in mathematics, engineering physical sciences, and some economics
Mathematics: applications and interpretation
- Emphasis on modelling and statistics
- Develops strong skills in applying mathematics to the real-world
- Real mathematical problem-solving using technology
- For students interested in social sciences, natural sciences, medicine, statistics, business, engineering, some economics, psychology and design
All of these courses (SL and HL in each) cover the same 5 topics within mathematics but with varying emphasis in each area:
- Number and algebra,
- Geometry and trigonometry,
- Statics and probability, and
How will our IB Math tutor help you in your preparation?
- Our IB Math tutor will help you master the IB Math topic that you find most challenging
- You will learn the most updated and effective IB math exam skills related to the topic
- You will master all the IB exam questions that can show up for the topic
- You will receive a copy of our complete, concise and exam-based IB math note
- You will receive a copy of our IB math Question bank, including all question types
Are you looking for the best private Maths tutors in Singapore for Online Classes?
SingaporeTutor.org helps you to find Online Maths tutors in your local area. We are the number one choice in Singapore to search the best Online Maths tutors for your needs, ranging from primary through to university level.
Boost your child’s confidence and ability in Mathematics
A home learning programme that adapts to your child in learning Maths. We create individual work plans for school students of all level, intelligently tailored to their strengths and weaknesses. Designed to reinforce existing knowledge while gradually introducing new concepts, our tutors are best suited to supplementing school learning at home.
Thousands of learning resources
Packed with exam technique lessons, model answers, progress quizzes and practice exam papers – all for your board examination. We know what it takes to get A* results, and give you the resources to get there.
Optimised learning plan
We create a unique plan based on how long until your exam and how well you know topics of your subject. Whether it’s improving your understanding, practising exam questions or memorising definitions, our tutors calculate the best use of your time.
World class teachers
Our teachers have thousands of hours of teaching experience under their belts. Our teachers work with brilliant minds producing some of the most effective study resources in the world.