About IELTS Exam
IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.
The IELTS exam allows individuals to demonstrate proficiency in English language skills, including speaking, listening, reading and writing. A certificate in IELTS Preparation readies students for the IELTS exam and may help them earn a higher score on the test.
Who is it for?
IELTS is recognized by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA. It is also recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. More than 2 million people a year take the test.
What is the IELTS test like?
You can choose between the Academic or General Training versions of the test. All candidates do the same Listening and Speaking sections.
IELTS Examination Modules:
The test has four sections:
- Listening – 4 sections, 40 questions, 30 minutes
- Speaking – interview, 15 minutes
- Reading – different for Academic or General Training – 3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
- Writing – different for Academic or General Training – 2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
IELTS Exam Preparation Course
We offer part-time IELTS preparation classes in Gurgaon. Our dedicated IELTS training courses are ideal for students wishing to improve their IELTS score for entry to a foreign university, for employment or immigration.
- Improve your IELTS score in 6 weeks
- Evening and weekend classes available
- Study Materials provided at no extra cost
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- Start your classes with our flexible part-time schedule
- General English, TOEFL and PTE lessons available upon request
IELTS Training Program Description
- Duration: 1.5 Months (6 weeks)
- Days and Timing: Classes are held 3 times/week. Each session would be of about 2hrs
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Qualifications: Anyone who understands English well can join
- Course Fee: INR 11,000(Eleven Thousand Rupees). Non-refundable.
If interested to join IELTS training with us, please contact us.